This course requires a placement test for admittance. Since the registration fee is non-refundable, we recommend that you wait and register after taking the test. If you want to lock in a spot prior to taking the test, you may do so, but please remember that you will not receive a refund if your child fails the test. If you are concerned about the class filling up, feel free to contact us periodically for registration updates.
This is a rigorous course that will prepare a student for college level Calculus. Topics covered will include Functions, Trigonometry, Vectors, Matrices, Analytic Geometry, Sequences, Probability, Statistics, and calculus preparation.
Teacher: Teresa Bowyer email@example.com
Algebra II Students who have not taken a math class at HARC before must take a placement test. Please download the placement test.
- Contact the instructor for the advance placement test or download it — PreCalc Placement Test.
- Have the student take the test to the best of his/her ability without help for accurate placement.
- Mail the completed placement test to the instructor, Teresa Bowyer 2743 Manors Edge Dr. New Hill, NC 27562
MATERIALS AND TEXT:
- We will be using the Pre-Calculus Curriculum from All Things Algebra by Gina Wilson. It is very structured and boxed out for organization. Each lesson includes guided notes and homework. You will be able to purchase the curriculum from the teacher.
- Calculator with sine, cosine, and tangent functions as well as graphing capabilities. Suggested calculator: Texas Instruments TI-83 Plus or TI-84