Lochmere Tennis Pros welcome all homeschoolers and track out families to participate in Friday clinics that kick off this Friday, February 7th. USPTA Professional, Trevor Judd, is a homeschool dad that is excited to share his love of tennis and fitness with children. If you are interested, please contact the Lochmere’s Head Tennis Pro, Rob Lowe at email@example.com.
- Session 1 – February 7-February 28
- Session 2 – March 7-March 28
- Session 3 – April 4-April 25
Times and Age Group
- 9am-10am – ages 5-8 – The tennis staff of the Recreation club of Lochmere offers exciting tennis for young players. Our kid-friendly pros teach the fundamentals of tennis in a positive environment. The focus is on fun, movement and tennis skills, These clinics will use Quick Start balls and Quick Start nets.
- 10am-11am – ages 9-11 – This program is geared towards the beginner level player. This program helps to build the player’s game onto the 60ft. courts. It will include the fundamentals including serve, ground strokes and match play. They will be using the orange quick start balls.
- 11am-12pm – ages 12 and up – This program is also designed to build player’s playing ability on the 78 foot court using the green dot balls. This program will also enhance the basic fundamentals including serves, ground strokes and match play.
- 10am-11am – Fit 2 Hit Tennis – Adults – A high energy fitness activity that combines the best features of the sport of tennis with cardiovascular exercise, delivering the ultimate, full body, calorie burning aerobic workout. It is a very social and fun class for players of all ability levels taught by a tennis teaching professional. If you’ve never played tennis before, it is a great way to be introduced to the sport; and if you are an experienced high level tennis player, it is the best way to train for tennis.
Please use this website link for more information: http://www.lochmere.org/recreation/tennis/clinic-registration.